1. What do we Offer?
We offer a cost-effective service, providing unique written content from experienced native English writers (we do not employ non-native writers). All content is verified on Copyscape™ before delivery. If you need to improve your search engine rankings using legitimate methods (unique content and targeted keywords, for example) then you should contact us immediately for advice.
Defining your requirements correctly is crucial, since we will need to fully understand your needs prior to creating your desired text.
2. Wonder which is the Best Product for You / How to place an order?
Please consider the following 3 items from the perspective of our writers and quality team. You will understand why we need to identify these parameters prior to starting work or quoting for your project.
– Define your subject matter. With in excess of 20 content types available, select the most suitable from the drop down menu “Services”
– Define your category / Website type. Blogs, newsfeeds, e-commerce stores, corporate websites, social networking, and offline publication options are all available.
– Where will it be published? For example, written content could be published on the home page, subpages or as part or a blog.
3. Bulk Orders
Small individual projects to ongoing volume orders are managed in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We use a proprietary online project management system to ensure rapid turnaround of all projects. This is a secure environment where writers and quality members can communicate on each project. In addition, for large projects, a discount scheme and negotiable payment terms are available.
4. Not Sure Yet? Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation!
If you are unsure how to complete any of the sections above, please ask us for further information. It is better to do so rather than confuse our writers, proofreaders and QA team by providing incorrect details. Please do not be reluctant to ask questions. We are here to help and answering your queries will ensure that that the produced written content will exceed your expectations and eliminate requests for rewrites caused by lack of clarity.